Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Whisper of a Sibriex

A note from Greyaxe: This is not my work but I was asked to critique it. I think it’s just cool as Hell! (pun intended) For reference Google Sibriex, it’s a D&D Demon, so be prepared.....


The Whisper of a Sibriex
Written by Beth Kay, unknown date:

Bask in my perfection... of putrefaction
Witness the glorifying, horrifying gift I bring
Corrode your sense of humanity, give me your worship
I'll return this favor with fiendish grafts for thee

Peer into your sense of worth
Is it enough?
Of course not, fool, get on your knees
Apologize for such a bluff

Witness the dawning of a dying age
Cut these heathens down for me, I'll repay thee once again
Twist your soul, pervert your form, instill undying faith
Between you and me, we'll carve out new Obyrith lands

Just forget your sense of worth
It's just another lie!
All you must do is follow me
And end all these Tanar'ri lives

If enemies should prove too much, I'll cut them down to size
Use puckers and twitching tubes to shower them in blackened bile
Corrode their epidermis, make them bleed and scream
Animate my chains and pull them flailing to my gaping maw

Remember your lack of worth
Stare through adoring eyes
Upon this perfect form
Gargantuan in size

Across this vast Abyss, we'll usher in Obyrith reign
That plagues of insanity might issue forth to Mortal Realm
And enslave the human race much as I have enslaved thee
Now lighten up, another graft, to help you ease the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment